Hot Mix Plant
Product Code : 21
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Asphalt Mixers
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
With an objective to serve clients in the best possible manner, we manufacture, export and supply a superior grade Hot Mix Plant. Our provided plant is used by contractors during construction of roads for mixing materials that help to increase the efficiency. We offer this plant to the patrons at reasonable prices. Further, this Hot Mix Plant is equipped using quality assured components and avant-garde techniques by our skilled professionals at our production premises.
- Excellent performance
- Requires less maintenance
- Power efficient
- User friendliness
Standard Configuration :-
- Cold Aggregates Bin feeders
- Over size removal vibrating screen
- Slinger conveyor unit
- Dryer drum
- Hot elevator
- Batching tower
- 4-deck vibrating screen
- Hot bins
- Weigh Bins
- Pug mill mixer unit
- Bag filter
- Bitumen heating & storage tank
- Mineral filler unit
- Fuel tank
- Fully automatic control panel
- Weather proof control cabin
- Thermic oil heater
- CAPACITY WISE MDM-25 (Cap. 20 to 30 tons/hour) DM-50 (Cap. 60 to 90 Tons / Hour)
- MODELS ARE AVAILABLE DM-45 (Cap. 40 to 60 tons/hour) DM-60 (Cap. 90 to 120 Tons/Hour)
- We offer Hot Mix Plants in various working capacities with ranges between 20 ton per hour to 100 ton per hour.
- These plants are capable of producing asphalt with 130 degree C to 165 degree C temperature range.
- Moreover, these plants are accessible with optional accessories like bughouse and gravitational dust collectors that are featured with <20 mg/Nm3 air emission rate and ergonomic design with compact structure.
- Trouble free installation and utilization of latest hydraulic system for ease of plant construction are some of the unique attributes of these plants.
- These plants can be accessed with filler silos, bitumen storage tank and other necessary components as per the demands of customers.
- These plants are designed as per the norms and regulations of EN60204, EN536 and others.
Mobile type Hot Mix Plants
Continuous Electronic Belt Weighing System
The PLC is instrumental in processing the feedback of load cell and automatically regulating suitable amount of bitumen.
- Specially developed thermodium unit.
- Bitumen storage tank with necessary storage capacity level
- This section is designed with automatically controlled electrical power console system. Its automatic process controlling facility is present in all the standard models of Mobile Drum Mix Plants.
- It is equipped with necessary displaying facility for viewing all the parameters of process control.
- Hand operated/automatic operation.
- The control section consists of numeric keys and function keys that can be operated without any special training.
- Low installation cost and high production output
- The offered plants are easy to relocate
- The self erecting facility of these plants eliminates the necessity of using any crane for their set up
- These plants are suitable for remote areas
- These can be installed and dissembled with less load and parts
- Their pre-wired design reduces erection time and cost
- No civil workers are required for their installation which helps to save money
- The plant site can be used for multiple purposes.