As a reliable exporter and manufacturer of Asphalt Drum Plant, we have carved a niche in the market. This construction equipment is utilized for processing and blending of asphalt. Customers can avail this Asphalt Drum Plant in different specifications to suit their exact application needs. This plant has been designed under the supervision of skilled personnel as per industry specified norms. Superior quality raw materials and advanced technology have been used for its designing.
Offered construction equipment is reckoned for its compact shape it occupies less floor space. This movable type plant has been specially designed to suit onsite construction projects needs. Burner of this plant can be fueled by gas or oil. Design of this plant has been generated as per industry specified standard. Low noise generation, low emission rate and utilization of quality approved raw materials have made this plant an Eco-friendly one. Standard of this plant has been verified on the basis of its dimension, structural strength, longevity, maintenance cost, production charge and design precision. Consistent functioning is one of its key aspects. Installation process of this plant is quick and the charge is also low.
Features of Asphalt Drum Plant:
1. Stable function without any interruption
2. Long working life
3. High durability
To ensure about its error free mechanism, below mentioned standard grade components have been incorporated into its design. These are:
1. Slinger conveyor
2. Cold aggregates bin feeders
3. Load out conveyor with anti-segregation gob hopper
4. Mineral filler unit
5. Over sized removal vibrating screen
6. Weather proof control cabin
7. Bitumen heating & storage tank
8. Drying and mixing drum unit
9. Fully automatic control panel
This plant can be availed with optional accessories as per client's needs:
1. Heating and storage tanks for bitumen are offered to suit precise application needs.
2. Wet dust collector of this plant is used to minimize its emission rate.
3. Storage silos are installed for different types of mixing materials.
4. Production capacity of this plant ranges between 20 TPH to 120 TPH.
Q. How does an asphalt drum plant work?
Ans: In an asphalt drum plant, aggregate and asphalt are fed into the rotary drum dryer, where they are heated and mixed together. The hot mix asphalt is then discharged from the drum and stored in the asphalt storage tank for later use.
Q. What are the main differences between an asphalt drum plant and a batch plant?
Ans: An asphalt drum plant continuously produces hot mix asphalt, while a batch plant produces hot mix asphalt in batches. As a result, drum plants tend to have a higher production capacity than batch plants.