Kesar Road Equipments (India) Pvt. Ltd has attained recognition in the market for offering quality approved Tractor Mounted Road Sweeping Machine. This equipment can be connected with forklift, loader or tractor sans any trouble. Offered hydraulic road sweeping system has been specially designed for irregular roads. Provided broomer system can be availed with or without dust collection hopper. Standard grade components have been used to develop this Tractor Mounted Road Sweeping Machine.
As a manufacturer of this road sweeping system, we have carved a niche in the market for its premium quality. This equipment is required for removal of dust present in surfaces made of macadam, asphalt and metal. Besides reducing labor charge, this system is reckoned for its maintenance freedesign. This system is truly useful to maintain required cleanliness and hygiene standard of roads. Featured with flawless look, this system comprises of three height fitting screws and ergonomic handles. This sweeping solution also contains rigid brush roller for sweeping on slopped and uneven road surfaces without any trouble.
- Sturdy construction
- Dust collection arrangement
- Long working life
- Equipped with screw fitted handle so that its brushes can be used for cleaning any ground
- Nylon made bristles of this sweeping system ensures about thorough cleaning of surfaces made of wet mix macadam, water bound macadam and metal.
- Angular design of its brush promotes its ergonomic look. Special design of its brush ensures smooth sweeping and pushing of dust to the left section of roads.
- Lifting of its roller is done with the help of its three screws. This machine can be relocated to suit road cleaning needs of different roads.
- Mode Of Operation : Hydraulic Broom By Tractor Hyd. System.
- Dust Collection : Left Hand Side.
- Sweeping Adjustments : Adjustable On Both Sides As Per The Slope Of Road.
- Wheel : Two Heavy Duty Wheels.
- Material Of Brush : Nylon Bristles.
- Suitable To Use For : Metaling Surface (Wbm). Wet Mix Macadam Surface. Asphalt Road Surface.