Mechanical Road Paver is used to spared and distribute and shape the mixture of asphalt along with compact it partially. The mixture is spared in a way that it leads to even and flat surface with perfect finish that gets constructed into smooth roads, pavements, parking lots, high ways, etc. It is manufactured using the best grade of materials and components which make sure that the produced product is sturdy and robust in terms of its structure. Also, the measures taken to make the product free from rust which is galvanizing and painting adds to the demand. The durability is another accompanied factor of the product which is quiet appreciable by the customer range. Mechanical Road Paver has various parts that are helpful in obtaining fine mixture and flat and praise worthy shape of the surface laid. The machine is known to consume very less resources and fuel and provides optimum performance.
Features of Mechanical Road Paver:
1. Operating the machine is effortless
2. Can sustain adverse weather conditions
3. Requires very less and limited resources or fuel and provides maximum result
4. Portable from one site to another without any worry
5. Endurable towards extreme conditions
6. Productivity is maximum due to high performance
7. Concern related to safety is taken care by the safety features
8. Operational costs are reduced.
Mechanical Road Paver Specifications:
1. Paving Thickness: Up to 200 mm
2. Capacity: 150 to 200 tons/hour
3. Weight: 9.5 Tons
4. Automation Grade: Semi-Automatic
5. Paving Width: 2.5 mtr to 4.5 mtr .
6. Power Steering: Yes
7. Condition: New