Asphalt Drum Mix Plant offered by us has been developed from quality approved parts and advanced technical knowledge at our well furnished production department. Our esteemed customers can avail this plant from us at reasonable price range within stipulated time. Provided Asphalt Drum Mixing Plant is useful for precise mixing of asphalt, filler and bitumen. Standard of this plant has been verified on the basis of various quality checking parameters to avoid any flaw.
Features of Asphalt Drum Mix Plant:
- Easy installation
- Requires less maintenance
- Simple to operate
- Flawless design
- Lowest price
- Flame radiation process is adopted to heat its dryer
- Main frame of this plant is used to remove moisture from RAP.
- Parameters of this plant can be updated and modified.
- Smoke or fume discharge rate of this plant conforms to industry specified norms.
- Independently driven belt weigher is used to maintain precision of RAP metering. This process is executed on the feeding conveyor of this plant.
- Recycling of its RAP brings profit.
- Possibility of overheating of newly acquired granular or crystalline minerals (virgin aggregates)
- Per hour productivity of this plant tends to fall during feeding of RAP
- Minimal RAP percentage up to 20%
- No proper exhaustion arrangement is there in the mixing section of this plant.
Provided construction equipment is used as integral part of highway, parking lot and city road development projects. This Asphalt Drum Mixing Plant is useful for homogeneous blending of asphalt at standard temperature. It consists of advanced parts like mixing drum for blending of bitumen and asphalt, drying drum, fuel tank, control panel for error free management of production requirements, mineral filler and burner. Production capacity of this plant ranges between 40 tones to 90 tones in every hour.
- Energy efficient mechanism and space saving design
- Plays significant role in even mixing of construction materials
- Ergonomic design that ensures about its long service life and reliable processing method
- Equipped with standard grade parts for its smooth operation
Asphalt Road Building
40 to 120 Tons/hour
Is It Portable