Soil Stabilization Plant
Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 2200000 INR
- Price Range
Under the surveillance of our adroit professionals, this Soil Stabilization Plant is equipped using quality assured components and modern techniques at our premises. Our offered plant is highly cherished among contractors for the construction of highways, street roads, flyovers and airport base grounds. Provided plant is used for mixing soil, sand, cement and other construction materials. We provide this Soil Stabilizer Plant to the patrons at affordable prices within a stipulated time frame.
Soil Stabilization Plant Features:
Kesar Soil stabilizing machinery as Wet Mix Macadam Plants is the Synonym for High quality Top notch performance, Lower operating costs, Superb Service back up... translating into productivity and return in turn High profits for the customer. Conforming to international standards the WMM range of Wet Mix Plants also conforms fully to the latest MORTH (Ministry of Road Transport & Highway) specification. The Kesar Wet Mix Plants has a class engineered to last, Standard Make Bought outs, precision engineering, quality processes and procedures with Kesar's rich experience ensure the pride in owning.
- Hassle free performance
- Needs less maintenance
- Environment friendly
- User friendly operations
The Standard configuration of the plants comprise of the following units:
- Cold Aggregates Bin Feeders - Over Size Removal Vibrating Screen - Slinger Conveyor - Pugmill Mixing Unit - Load Out Conveyor with anti Segregation gob hopper - Water Storage Tank - Fully Automatic Control Panel, Weather Proof Control Cabin.
- Optional: Optional attachments like Storage Silos for Mixed material.
- As 2007 more than 100 plants of capacity ranging from 100 to 250 TPH are in operation.
- WMM-100 (Capacity 100 Tons/Hour)
- WMM-160 (Capacity 160 Tons/Hour)
- WMM-200 (Capacity 200 Tons/Hour)
- WMM-250 (Capacity 250 Tons/Hour)
The term Soil stabilization is used for any biological, physical or chemical changes occurring naturally in the soil. A material is used to strengthen the base layers of the soil. This material is produced using Soil Stabilizer Plant. Optimum and desired results can easily be achieved after controlling the process of compaction. The mentioned soil improves several parameters of the soil such as tensile strength and weight bearing capacity are to name a few. With this way, the user can also aim to minimize the wastage of material.
- Performs even in the extreme conditions to ensure excellent productivity
- Designed with ultra-modern technology to ensure acrobat-like flexibility
- Sturdily constructed to render optimum performance
- Minimizes the overall construction costs
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008