Stationary Asphalt Plant is a huge set up provided by the company which have really high capacity of production. If we talk of the numeric value of the production then it can fall up to 400 t per hour. The figure is a great reading that is admired by the entire range of customers. The equipment that comes along with the plant are limitless and also ensures that requires very low maintenance. The plant is set up in order to attain immense quality of asphalt in a very limited time period. The product serves for a great period of time due to the feature that is it rust proof. The feature is imparted through the heat treatment and galvanizing process that the raw material goes through. Stationary Asphalt Plant can be availed with differing configurations which are suitable from all kinds of requirement and are reliable for the assigned work. These have high and accurate meter system as well for appropriate reading. The plant can be controlled manually or automatically both.
- The modular design of the plant has given its share in attaining trouble free assembling and disassembling.
- Design is Eco friendly and prevents emission of dust particles at the time of its operation.
- Comprises multiple bin feeders along with AC variable drive, vibrating motor equipped with vibrating screen in order to remove the oversize aggregate particles.
- It has fuel efficient oil burner and also glass wool insulated drying and mixing drum.
- It has precisely made load out conveyor which is known for its hydraulic operation.
- The asphalt tank that is a part of the plant is used to heat asphalt directly making use of a burner.
- The fuel storage tank is comforted with with pre heating system.
- Ergonomically built foreign filler silo comprises of air compressor.
- The control cabin area is completely safeguarded against dust particles along with the harsh weather.
Features of Stationary Asphalt Plant
- Dust collection support
- Modular installation
- Stable support
- Optimum temperature control
- Model/Type : DM 45 / 50 / 60
- Capacity : 40 to 120 tons/hour