Asphalt Paver Finisher is a basically a means of construction machine which is used to spared asphalt on any any given surface be it roads, bridges, parking lots, etc. It is widely appreciated for laying asphalt flat and also for providing minor compaction prior the process of compacting with the help of a roller. The machine is also addressed in different word combinations such as paver finisher, asphalt finisher, paving machine. The machine is made using graded metals which are well alloyed and are offered in very competitive rates. Asphalt Paver Finisher are also preferred due to their long durability and also for the facet that it can be effortlessly used or regulated. The product can is reliable and also versatile to perform the given heavy duties in very limited means of time. It proves to be the best way to lay the draft for the pavements which can later be easily finished. It has easy and controllable features. Moreover, the offered product renders accurate and instant revert which makes it time savvy and efficient in repair works too.
Features of Asphalt Paver Finisher
- Longer service life
- Flawless design
- Easy to operate
- Highly durable
- Salient Features
- Why choose 'Kesar' Asphalt mix cum wet mix Paver finisher 'Kesar' Pavers is based in preston where we have our production factory, service department and stores department.
- High ergonomics
- Innovative modern and solid design technology
- Our comprehensive model range includes 4 wheeled Asphalt cum wet mix macadam Pavers.
- Our range of rubber tyred Paver finishers provide paving widths from 2.5 meter to 4.5 meters and on customer requirements up to 5.5 meters with depths from 10 - 200mm.
- Rugged construction
- The key benefits and key features of the 'Kesar' Paver range are
- We have continuously prepared in our factory at Gozaria, dist: Mehsana, Gujarat, India since 2009.
- Designed and crafted to be regulated within the confined spaces due to the compactness and maneuverability.
- Comforted with with supreme quality rubber bonded pads to be used for heavy-duty applications
- Provides exceptional stability during the distribution of overall weight
- Minimizes the negative effect of base that is irregular
|Operating Width x Height ||3230 x 2930 mm |
|Truck Dumping Clearance ||600 mm |
|Wheel Base ||2500 mm |
|Engine Rating ||Standard Make 65 H.P. (48.5 kw) at 2000 RPM |
|Battery ||12 Volts-21 Plates (Heavy Duty) |
|Tyres- Front 2 Nos. ||Solid Rubber 558 x 405 x 180 mm |
|Tyres- Rear 2 Nos. ||Pneumatic 10 x 20 16 Ply |
|Paving Thickness ||10 - 200 mm |
|Paving Speed ||1.25 23 Meters / Minute |
|Paving Width ||2.5 to 4 Meters Mechanical or Hydraulic Extensions |
|Travel Speed ||4 Cubic Meters |
|Screed Extensions 2 Nos. Each ||Mechanical-75 mm, 150 mm, 225mm,m 300 mm Telescopic Hydraulic - 750 mm |
|Screed Heating ||Oil Burner |
|Fuel Tank ||100 Liters |
|Hydraulic Oil Tank ||130 Liters |
|Auger Diameter ||300 mm |
|Standard Accessories ||Tool Box |
|Conveyor Chain ||46 Flats |
|Main Gear Box ||Gears Material EN Type |
|Conveyer Clutch ||Suitable for Asphalt Material Conveying |
|Automation Grade ||Semi-Automatic |
|Condition ||New |
|Capacity ||150 to 200 tons/hour |
|Power Steering ||Yes |
|Weight (Ton) ||9.5 Tons |
|Usage/Application ||Asphalt Road Building |
|Paving Width ||2.5 mtr to 4.5 mtr . |
|Paving Thickness ||Up to 200 mm |