Asphalt Paver Finisher
Product Code : 54
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
With the use of modish techniques and pristine components, this Asphalt Paver Finisher is manufactured by our adept professionals at our well-maintained production unit. The offered finisher can be bought from us at budget friendly rates. This finisher is widely used in construction industry for paving asphalt material on roads, parking lots, bridges, highways and various other locations. Also, our provided Asphalt Paver Finisher is tested on several quality parameters before making it available to the clients.
- Longer service life
- Flawless design
- Easy to operate
- Highly durable
Salient Features :
- Why should you buy a 'Kesar' Asphalt mix cum wet mix Paver finisher 'Kesar' Pavers is based in preston where we have our production factory, service department and stores department.
- We have continuously prepared in our factory at Gozaria, dist: Mehsana, Gujarat, India since 2009.
- Our range of rubber tyred Paver finishers provide paving widths from 2.5 meter to 4.5 meters and on customer requirements up to 5.5 meters with depths from 10 - 200mm.
- Our comprehensive model range includes 4 wheeled Asphalt cum wet mix macadam Pavers.
- The key benefits and key features of the 'Kesar' Paver range are
- High ergonomics
- Innovative modern and solid design technology
- Rugged construction
- Power steering
- Air brake for effective braking
- Special design of chassis for more strength & stability
- All operational controls are provided at one dashboard
- Auto parts of TATA / LEYLAND vehicles for easily availability of spares.
- Dedicated solely to the prepare of ‘Kesar’ Asphalt hot mix Paver cum wet mix Paver finishers product ensures users of our product are supported by a company focused totally on their continual paving needs.
- User friendly, simple maintenance, generous and easy access are key features in any 'Kesar' Paver built today, with a strong influence to provide complete customer satisfaction throughout the service life of the ‘Kesar’ paving unit.
- Versatility and flexibility enables the our Paver company to amend and alter standard build specification machines to be specifically tailored to match your exacting requirements, be that a country trend or an individual preference.
- From an emergency site repair to a routine service through to a full and comprehensive scheduled maintenance service support contract and our service engineers reach at your site in 24 hours from your complain across the India.
- Our factory service workshop is able to carry out detailed machine service through to complete machine overalls
- We realize and appreciate down time is extremely costly and for this reason our response time is considered to be amongst the best in the industry
- Skilled field service engineers have comprehensively equipped vehicles enabling them to provide full site support for your Paver.
- We hold stock of all Paver consumables and an extremely comprehensive range of all Paver parts be that mechanical - electrical - hydraulic components.
- This time we make and offer mechanical Pavers that are with hydraulic screed extensions but no sensor controls.
- In nearby future we will be developing world class hydrostatic Paver finisher with grade and slope sensor.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008